Clwydian Creatives Art Trail 2021

Slowly but surely we are all waking from our hibernation, galleries and shops are now open and showing my work. Paintings, prints and gift cards may be bought direct from this web site.



This September I will be welcoming visitors to my home as part in the first ever Clwydian Creatives Art Trail.



You are invited to my studio/gallery as part of the newly formed Clwydian Creatives Art Trail across the counties of Flintshire and Denbighshire during September 2021. 



I will be open over TWO weekends

4th & 5th and 11th & 12th September 

11am - 5.00pm



Download a printable version of this year's trail chart, map and posters using the link on the Clwydian Creatives web site.

DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE STUDIOS DETAILS HERE

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PLgKX6C1UHSX6r251ZWikO5k29XZi3cI?usp=sharing 

Comments

Popular Posts