St. David's Day Exhibition

A track down to Mold  (Pastel on board)  50cm x 62cm






































I have been invited by Paul Griffiths, the owner of PG Framing Ltd. to stage the company's first St. David's Day art exhibition.

Paul does all my framing, he is a commended member of the Guild of Fine Art Framers and has 25 years experience. He knows what he's doing and unfased by anything I've thrown at him. I've been busy in the snow lately so there will be a lot of new work on display and an opportunity to meet the artist, but I hope that will not put too many people off!

PG Framing Ltd 

23 – 25 Wrexham Street Mold CH7 1ET

Tel: 01352 750011

pgframing@hotmail.co.uk

www.facebook.com/pgframingltd twitter@pgframingltd

Pen yr Ole Wen (Pastel/Watercolour on board)  50cm x 62cm

Sheep in the snow (Pastel on board)  50cm x 62cm

Moel Famau (Pastel on board)  50cm x 62cm


Comments

Popular Posts